Norwich City 2-3 LEEDS UNITED – Pontus Jansson, Chris Wood, Ronaldo Vieira
NEWCASTLE UNITED 2-1 Cardiff City – Christian Atsu, Yoan Gouffran
Kick Off: 13.15, 20/11/2016
Stadium: Elland Road
TV: Sky Sports 1
Head-to-head: Newcastle 2-0 Leeds, Newcastle 1-0 Leeds, Leeds 2-2 Newcastle, Leeds 0-3 Newcastle, Newcastle 0-2 Leeds
* Score draw @ 15/4
* Dwight Gayle to score two or more goals (check prices)
* Chris Wood to score (check prices)
* Leeds are unbeaten at home in seven and have score drawn two of their past three at Elland Road, while Newcastle have won each of their last three away games by a single goal
* Dwight Gayle has grabbed two braces and a hat-trick over his past five Newcastle appearances
* Chris Wood has scored in four of Leeds’ last five games
A Look At Leeds’ Betting Odds
Unlike all six of his predecessors under Whites owner Massimo Cellino, Garry Monk looks to have his feet nestled firmly under the manager’s table at Elland Road, after banishing the memory of a poor start to his Leeds tenure with seven wins in ten Championship fixtures since mid-September.
Keeping up the good work against the league leaders is a tough ask, though Monk’s men have won five of their past six in the division at basecamp. They look about right as 29/10 outsiders in the betting
A Look At Newcastle’s Betting Odds
Rafa Benitez’s side have won just one Championship away game by more than a goal over the past two months, banking three points by the minimum in a couple of road fixtures and drawing 1-1 with Aston Villa during that time.
Newcastle’s only loss of any kind since dropping down to the second tier came on the opening day of the campaign at Fulham, and only a QPR side on their way to losing a manager has felt the full force of the Spaniard’s superior tactical nous in Magpies away games.