Leicester 1-2 WEST BROMWICH ALBION – James Morrison (1st goalscorer), Matt Phillips
BURNLEY 3-2 Crystal Palace – Sam Vokes (1st goalscorer), Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Ashley Barnes
Kick Off: 20.00, 21/11/2016
Stadium: The Hawthorns
TV: Sky Sports 1
Head-to-head: Burnley 2-2 West Brom, West Brom 4-0 Burnley, Burnley 3-1 West Brom, West Brom 2-2 Burnley, West Brom 2-1 Burnley
West Brom: Out – Jonas Olsson
Doubt – Salomon Rondon, Nacer Chadli
Burnley: Out – Stephen Ward
Doubt – None
* Ashley Barnes to score at any time @ 7/2
* Draw @ 23/10
* Burnley to score over 0.5 goals between 75th minute and full-time @ 18/5
* Ashley Barnes scored the winner for Burnley last time out against Crystal Palace despite getting on the pitch with less than five minutes left on the clock
* West Brom have drawn two of their past four matches at the Hawthorns, while Burnley are unbeaten in three
* Burnley have scored last-minute goals in two of their past three fixtures
A Look At West Brom’s Betting Odds
We hope you were on the 15/4 tipped about Tony Pulis’ men winning at champions Leicester last time out, with West Brom confirming their status as the Foxes’ bogey side.
Pulis has clearly gotten past his surprisingly poor summer in the transfer market, with the Baggies in 11th despite having to face the likes of Everton, Tottenham, Liverpool, Manchester City and last year’s title winners already.
They will see the Clarets as somewhat easier meat, but look a tad on the short side at 87/100 to win at basecamp for only the second time this term.
A Look At Burnley’s Betting Odds
Sean Dyche’s side are all the way out to 6/4 to go down after claiming seven points from the last nine available, lifting the Clarets up to nosebleed-inducing heights in ninth.
Keeper Tom Heaton – who played the second half of England’s 2-2 draw with Spain during the international break – kept a clean sheet last time out on the road at Manchester United despite 11 shots being rained down on the 30-year-old’s goal.
Burnley aren’t tempting at 10/3 to win their first Premier League away game since the final day of the 2014/15 campaign, but with neither side likely to get over the line going by recent stats, 23/10 about the draw looks the bet to be on.