Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 IPSWICH TOWN – Tom Laurence (1st goalscorer), Luke Chambers
NOTTINGHAM FOREST 1-1 Queens Park Rangers – Britt Assombalonga
Kick Off: 17.30, 19/11/2016
Stadium: Portman Road
TV: Sky Sports 1
Head-to-head: Ipswich 1-0 Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest 1-1 Ipswich, Ipswich 2-1 Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest 2-2 Ipswich, Ipswich 1-1 Nottingham Forest
* Ipswich to beat Nottingham Forest/Both teams to score @ 7/2
* Freddie Sears to score (check prices)
* Over 2.5 goals @ 21/20
* Ipswich have lost just one Championship match at Portman Road this season, while Forest have gone down in each of their past four road games despite scoring in three
* Freddie Sears has scored in Ipswich’s last two home fixtures
* Four of these sides’ past six matches have seen at least three goals scored
A Look At Ipswich’s Betting Odds
Mick McCarthy’s side are down in 15th largely due to their away form, with victory last time out at Sheffield Wednesday adding to a paltry haul of just five points from seven road fixtures so far this term.
Ipswich have been somewhat better at home, losing just once to Huddersfield at the start of last month, although one win in their past five in front of the faithful is hardly stellar.
McCarthy and co are short enough at 21/20 simply to win.
A Look At Nottingham Forest’s Betting Odds
Fortunately for the hosts, Philippe Montanier’s visitors have won just one of their past 12 in all competitions, losing seven of those fixtures including four in a row on the road.
The French tactician is yet to get on the board with a second-tier away win in eight attempts so far, taking just two points from draws at Aston Villa and Rotherham.
For punters who fancy a flutter against the grain, Forest can be backed at 5/2 to grab that elusive triumph on their travels.