Ever wished you could modify a placed bet? You can do it in your bwin betting account. This feature called “Edit my Bet” uses Cash Out technology to give all our bwin customers the power to act in four different ways when they change their mind on a bet that is already placed. The control is in your hands!
Want to boost possible winnings? Add further selections
A great way for bwin customers to up their potential return with a push for increased selections per ACCA.
Fear you have backed a loser? Remove selections
You can now have a way to avoid losing bet or remove a selection that you have less confidence in. Choose the ones you want to remove and save bet changes.
Changed your mind after team news? Swap selections
Just heard that a key player isn’t playing? Swap your selection as you see fit and change to the outcome you want.
Confidence high and want to double down? Top up your Stake
Received winnings from another bet and want to reinvest? Going more confidence with every kick? Add additional stake and see your possible winnings rise!
Football Betting Guide
- Understanding bwin’s football markets
- How to register with bwin in three easy steps
- How to place a football bet-online with bwin
- How to place multiple football bets
- How to claim bwin Backup Bet Money Back as a Free Bet
- How to make a bwin withdrawal
- Decimal vs Fractional odds
- Looking for value in football betting
- bwin customer help