As the official online betting partner of Manchester United, bwin are able to offer fans money can’t buy experiences. This weekend, bwin are offering football fans the opportunity to play at Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United. Visit our partners Mail Online or RWDMag to find out how to enter.
For those who enter, the terms and conditions of the competition can be found below:
1. The promoter of this promotion is bwin.party Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar (“bwin”).
2. These terms and conditions apply to “Play at Old Trafford” prize giveaway which can be accessed via http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html or http://rwdmag.com/ (each a “Website” and together, the “Websites”). bwin may cancel or amend the terms of this competition or competition information at any time, with or without notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Websites, or in these terms and conditions.
3. By taking part in this competition, you agree to these Promotional Terms and Conditions available at http://news.bwin.com/en/ as well as our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions available at https://help.bwin.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions.
4. This competition will open on 18th May and will close at 23:00 on Sunday 19th May (“Competition Period”).
5. The prize will be a “Play at Old Trafford” package which shall include:
1 night in Manchester hotel for winner + 1 guest
1 dinner in a restaurant in Manchester for winner + 1 guest
Transportation within Manchester for winner + 1 guest
Manchester United – Play at Old Trafford Experience for winner + 1 guest, which shall include:
– Meet & greet the Manchester United Legends
– Manchester United kit
– Warm-up & instructions with Manchester United Soccer School coaches
– Play on the pitch at Old Trafford alongside Manchester United Legends
– Luncheon and Q&A with Manchester United Legends following the match
– Old Trafford stadium tour
6. To take part in the competition, entrants must satisfy the following conditions:
Complete name and email address in the entry form on either http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html or http://rwdmag.com/;
Correctly answer the following question: “Which of these three Manchester United legends made the most appearances
for the club?”((a) Bryan Robson; (b) Wayne Rooney or (c) Roy Keane) and submit your answer;
Be available to be in Manchester on 21-22 May 2015;
Be aged 18 or over;
Be domiciled in the United Kingdom;
Be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns for the promotion of betting and gaming products;
(the “Entry Requirements”).
7. Entrants who satisfy all Entry Requirements above will be placed into a draw (‘Prize Draw’).
8. Entrants can only enter once. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
9. The winner will be selected at random from all of those entered into the Prize Draw (“Winner”) on Monday 18th May
10. On Monday 18th May bwin will contact the Winner directly via the email address provided and will provide further Prize details. The Winner may be required to provide proof of their identification and their home address in order to receive their prize. Note that the Winner’s selected guest must also be aged 18 or over at the date of the Prize in order to be eligible.
11. The Winner may be required to agree to other third party terms and conditions before bwin may award the Prize (“Special Terms”). Examples of these may include ticket terms and conditions, or travel terms and conditions. These Special Terms will be made clear in prize information.
12. Any players who are involved in suspicious activities, fail to fulfil the Entry Requirements, fail to respond to the email within 24 hours of being contacted or fail to provide proof of address within 24 hours of the request, will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
13. bwin shall be entitled to withdraw the Prize from the competition at any time and may at its sole discretion, choose to
replace it with a prize of similar or lesser value with or without reason. Please note bwin shall be under no obligation to replace
the Prize or offer any kind of alternative.
14. The Prize is non-transferrable, has no cash value and must not be sold or given away to third parties without the prior consent of bwin in its sole discretion. If the Winner is not able to accept the Prize for whatever reason, they must notify bwin that they wish to forfeit the Prize and bwin will be entitled to carry out a new Prize Draw for a new Winner.
15. bwin will not be liable to the Winner, or any other party for any loss suffered as a result of this competition. Where necessary, the Winner and their guest will be responsible for their own insurance and travel costs, unless otherwise clearly stated.
16. All bwin.party digital entertainment plc. employees and all related and associated companies, their board members, as well as any persons involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of this promotion, advertising or promotion agencies, service providers, contractors, as well as third parties and legal authorities directly connected with the promotion are excluded from participation in this promotion. The same applies to any family members of the above-mentioned persons.