The small matter of the Manchester derby is still to come, but Manchester United’s next home match in the Premier League sees them take on Sunderland on Saturday, December 15th at 3pm.
As it stands, the Red Devils are sitting three points ahead of their city rivals at the top of the table and Sir Alex Ferguson will be targeting another win when the struggling Black Cats visit Old Trafford.
The good news is that we’ve got four grandstand tickets for the match to give away in our latest competition. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is make sure you’re following @bwin, go to the @bwin Twitter timeline and retweet the following message:
- Manchester Utd v Sunderland tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 250 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/fQDRn 18+ #mufc
We’ll pick two names out of a hat in a random prize draw and give them two tickets each – as long as at least 250 people have retweeted the message above by 9:00am (GMT) on Friday, December 7th 2012.
Make sure you stay on the alert as the winner will be notified by direct message by 10:00am (GMT) on Friday, December 7th and the prize must be accepted by 2pm (GMT) on the same day. Failure to acknowledge the direct message from bwin in the requisite time will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw to find another winner.
For updates about the competition and news of further giveaways, make sure you keep an eye on news.bwin.com/en/, the official bwin Twitter account @bwin and the bwin Facebook page at facebook.com/bwin.
Full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below. Good luck!
Promotion Terms and Conditions – Manchester United v Sunderland Tickets Promotion
- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 4:30pm (GMT) on December 5th 2012 until 9am (GMT) on December 7th 2012. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as our General Terms and Conditions available at: https://help.bwin.com/General/Legal/general_tac_overview.aspx?sc_lang=en
- Entry: To enter, players must:
- Make sure they are following @bwin on Twitter
- Go to the @bwin Twitter timeline and re-tweet the following message: Manchester Utd v Sunderland tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 250 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/fQDRn 18+ #mufc
First Prize: Two pairs of grandstand tickets for Manchester United v Sunderland
The Tickets permit grandstand access for two people to the match played by the Manchester United first team against Sunderland at Old Trafford on Saturday, December 15th 2012 at 3pm (GMT); seats are located in the grandstand.
- Prize Draw:
- The Prize Draw will be activated as long as there have been at least 250 retweets of the following message by 9am (GMT) on Friday, December 7th 2012: “Manchester Utd v Sunderland tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 250 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/fQDRn 18+ #mufc”
- In the event that the message does not receive 250 retweets, bwin.party will be entitled to cancel the competition without notice and withhold the prize.
- In the event that the Prize Draw has been activated, players who successfully ensured they are following @bwin on Twitter and who re-tweeted the message “Manchester Utd v Sunderland tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 250 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/fQDRn 18+ #mufc” will be placed in a draw to win the Tickets and a winner shall be drawn at random (the “Winners”). The draw will take place on Friday, December 7th 2012 at 9am (GMT) and the first two names chosen will win the Tickets.
- The Winners will be contacted before 10.00am (GMT) on Friday, December 7th 2012 by direct message on Twitter to notify them that they have won. The winner must reply to the direct message by 2pm (GMT) on Friday, December 7th 2012. Failure to reply will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw.
- Ticket Collection: The Winner must be available to collect the Tickets prior to kick off from the Warwick Suite reception on Saturday, December 15th 2012.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns.
- Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the Winners.
- Non-transferable: This prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. If the Winner is not able to attend the match, he or she must notify bwin that they wish to forfeit the tickets and bwin will be entitled to re-draw for the Tickets from the list of eligible players. Bwin are under no obligation to offer a substitution if a Winner is unable to accept the prize.
- Identification: Photocard identification will be required of both the Winner and their guest in order for the Winner to collect the Tickets. Failure to provide valid proof of identification for both the Winner and their guest may result in neither party being allowed into the ground.
- Transport: The winner will be responsible for their own cost of travel and necessary insurance to and from the ground.
- Ticket Conditions: The winners and their guest must abide by the ticketing conditions and any breach of these conditions may result in the Winner and their guest being refused entry to Old Trafford.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2012.