Crunch fixtures are coming thick and fast in the Premier League, with this weekend seeing huge matches between Liverpool and Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal and a London derby between Tottenham Hotspur and Queens Park Rangers. There are some mouth-watering ties next weekend, too, with Chelsea travelling to the Emirates to take on Arsenal and Spurs making the trip to Manchester to play United.
Thanks to bwin, you and a friend could be at Old Trafford to watch Andre Villas-Boas’ team take on the Red Devils on Saturday, 29th September at 5.30pm (GMT +1). We’ll be giving a lucky winner two grandstand tickets to see the game in our latest competition.
Entry is completely free and the winner will be determined by a random prize draw. All you need to do to be in the chance of winning is: a) Make sure you’re following @bwin on Twitter; and b) go to the @bwin Twitter timeline and re-tweet the following message:
Want to win tickets to see Man Utd v Spurs? RT and follow @bwin to enter. Ts&Cs apply: bit.ly/NGBhg7 18+ #mufc #thfc #bwinning
You’ll need to act fast as we’ll only be accepting entries from 2:15pm to 2:40pm (GMT +1) today (Friday, 21st September 2012). And make sure you stay on the alert as the winner will be notified by direct message by 2:45pm (GMT +1) and the prize must be accepted within 15 mins. Failure to acknowledge the direct message from bwin in the requisite time will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw to find another winner.
For updates about the competition and news of further giveaways, make sure you keep an eye on news.bwin.com/en/, the official bwin Twitter account @bwin and the bwin Facebook page at facebook.com/bwin.
Full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below. Good luck!
Promotion Terms and Conditions – Man United v Tottenham Ticket Promotion
- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 14:00 (GMT +1) on 21 September 2012 to 14:40 (GMT +1) on 21 September 2012. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as our General Terms and Conditions available at: https://help.bwin.com/General/Legal/general_tac_overview.aspx?sc_lang=en
- Entry: To enter, players must:
- Make sure they are following @bwin on Twitter
- Go to the @bwin Twitter timeline and re-tweet the following message: Want to win tickets to see Man Utd v Spurs? RT and follow @bwin to enter. Ts&Cs apply: bit.ly/NGBhg7 18+ #mufc #thfc #bwinning
First Prize: One Pair of tickets for Manchester United v Tottenham
The tickets permit grandstand access for two people to the match played by the Manchester United first team against Tottenham Hotspur Football Club at Old Trafford on Saturday, 29 September 2012 at 5:30pm (GMT +1); seats are located in the grandstand.
- Prize Draw:
- Players who successfully ensure they are following @bwin on Twitter and re-tweet the following message “Want to win tickets to see Man Utd v Spurs? RT and follow @bwin to enter. Ts&Cs apply: bit.ly/NGBhg7 18+ #mufc #thfc #bwinning” will be placed in a draw to win the Tickets and a winner shall be drawn at random (the “Winners”). The draw will take place on 21 September 2012 and the first name chosen will win the Tickets.
- The Winner will be contacted before 2.45pm (GMT +1) on Friday, 21 September 2012 by direct message on Twitter to notify them that they have won. The winner must reply to the direct message within 15 minutes of receipt. Failure to reply will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw.
- Ticket Collection: The Winner must be available to collect the Tickets prior to kick off from the Old Trafford ticket office on Saturday, 29 September 2012.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns.
- Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the Winners.
- Non-transferable: This prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. If the Winner is not able to attend the match, he or she must notify bwin that they wish to forfeit the tickets and bwin will be entitled to re-draw for the Tickets from the list of eligible players. Bwin are under no obligation to offer a substitution if a Winner is unable to accept the prize.
- Identification: Photocard identification will be required of both the Winner and their guest in order for the Winner to collect the Tickets. Failure to provide valid proof of identification for both the Winner and their guest may result in neither party being allowed into the ground.
- Transport: The winner will be responsible for their own cost of travel and necessary insurance to and from the ground.
- Ticket Conditions: The winners and their guest must abide by the ticketing conditions and any breach of these conditions may result in the Winner and their guest being refused entry to Old Trafford.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2012.