Manchester City might be their nearest neighbours and their chief rivals in the title race but Manchester United v Liverpool is still the first match many United fans and players – not to mention the manager – look out for when the fixture list is published.
While Liverpool are languishing 11 points behind the table-topping Red Devils, the two teams’ geographical proximity, their status as the most successful clubs in English football and the rivalry between the cities mean the games are always fiercely contested.
The next meeting between the two sides comes on Sunday, 13th January when Brendan Rodgers’ men make the short trip along the M62 and you could be at Old Trafford to watch the teams go head-to-head thanks to bwin.
We’re giving away two grandstand tickets to the match in our latest competition and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is make sure you’re following @bwin, go to the @bwin Twitter timeline and retweet the following message:
- Manchester Utd v Liverpool tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 100 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/gvv27 18+ #mufc
As long as at least 100 people have retweeted the message above by 9:00am (GMT) on Friday, January 4th 2013, we’ll give two tickets to one lucky winner selected via a random prize draw.
The winner will be notified by direct message by 10:00am (GMT) on Friday, January 4th and the prize must be accepted by 12pm (GMT) on the same day. Failure to acknowledge the direct message from bwin in the requisite time will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw to find another winner.
Full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below. Good luck!
Promotion Terms and Conditions – Manchester United v Liverpool Tickets Promotion
- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 1pm (GMT) on January 3rd 2013 until 9am (GMT) on January 4th 2013. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as our General Terms and Conditions available at: https://help.bwin.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions/sports-betting
- Entry: To enter, players must:
- Make sure they are following @bwin on Twitter
- Go to the @bwin Twitter timeline and re-tweet the following message: Manchester Utd v Liverpool tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 100 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/gvv27 18+ #mufc
First Prize: One pair of grandstand tickets for Manchester United v Liverpool
The Tickets permit grandstand access for two people to the match played by the Manchester United first team against Liverpool at Old Trafford on Sunday, January 13th 2013 at 1.30pm (GMT); seats are located in the grandstand.
- Prize Draw:
- The Prize Draw will be activated as long as there have been at least 100 retweets of the following message by 9am (GMT) on Friday, January 4th 2013: “Manchester Utd v Liverpool tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 100 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/gvv27 18+ #mufc”
- In the event that the message does not receive 100 retweets, bwin.party will be entitled to cancel the competition without notice and withhold the prize.
- In the event that the Prize Draw has been activated, players who successfully ensured they are following @bwin on Twitter and who re-tweeted the message “Manchester Utd v Liverpool tickets giveaway! RT & follow @bwin to win. Tickets unlock after 100 RTs. Ts&Cs: http://gobw.in/gvv27 18+ #mufc” will be placed in a draw to win the Tickets and a winner shall be drawn at random (the “Winners”). The draw will take place on Friday, January 4th 2013 at 9am (GMT) and the first name chosen will win the Tickets.
- The Winner will be contacted before 10am (GMT) on Friday, January 4th 2013 by direct message on Twitter to notify them that they have won. The winner must reply to the direct message by 12pm (GMT) on Friday, January 4th 2013. Failure to reply will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw.
- Ticket Collection: The Winner must be available to collect the Tickets prior to kick off from the Warwick Suite reception on Sunday, January 13th 2013.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns.
- Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the Winners.
- Non-transferable: This prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. If the Winner is not able to attend the match, he or she must notify bwin that they wish to forfeit the tickets and bwin will be entitled to re-draw for the Tickets from the list of eligible players. Bwin are under no obligation to offer a substitution if a Winner is unable to accept the prize.
- Identification: Photocard identification will be required of both the Winner and their guest in order for the Winner to collect the Tickets. Failure to provide valid proof of identification for both the Winner and their guest may result in neither party being allowed into the ground.
- Transport: The winner will be responsible for their own cost of travel and necessary insurance to and from the ground.
- Ticket Conditions: The winners and their guest must abide by the ticketing conditions and any breach of these conditions may result in the Winner and their guest being refused entry to Old Trafford.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2012.