England’s Euro 2012 hopefuls will aim to book their place in the quarter-finals on Tuesday as they face Ukraine and we’re marking the occasion by giving you the chance to win a completely free £50 bet at bwin!
With Wayne Rooney back in tow, the Three Lions know that a draw against the co-hosts will send them through, while a victory could be enough to see them top Group D.
A dramatic night in Donetsk awaits but all you need to do to be in with a shot of claiming our exclusive prize is correctly guess the time the first goal is scored at the Donbass Arena.
The person who predicts the correct time – or, if nobody gets it exactly right, the entrant who goes closest – will have a £50 free bet credited to their account.
No deposit is required – all you need to do is send your name, bwin username and the exact minute you think the first goal will be scored in Ukraine v England to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not a bwin member yet, you can register here now.
In the event that more than one person guesses the correct time/goes closest, then all successful entries will be put into a hat.
Up to three winners will then be chosen at random and each of those people will have their account credited with a £50 free bet.
Terms and conditions
– Entries must be received by 19:44 BST on Tuesday 19 June 2012. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
– Participants must be over 18 years old and have a valid, cashier-registered bwin player account (if you are new to bwin, you can register here).
– This competition is open to UK residents only.
– Only one entry per person, per household. Participants who submit more than one entry will be disqualified from the competition.
– Where more than one participant guesses the correct minute of the first goal, the names of those participants will be placed in a hat along with all other successful participants and a maximum of three (3) winners will be drawn at random, who will all receive the £50 free bet.
– Guesses must be for normal time only (1st minute to 90th minute) – any entries predicting a first goal in injury time after 90 minutes (91st minute and above) will not be accepted. In the event of a 0-0 draw, there will be no winner of the £50 free bet.
– In the event that no-one correctly predicts the first goal time, the winner(s) will be the person(s) guessing closest to this time.
– Winners will be notified before 23:59 BST on Tuesday 26 June 2012.
– The £50 free bet prize will be automatically credited to the account of the winner(s).
– This prize is non-transferable and is subject to the minimum bonus cash-out requirements. The £50 free bet must be wagered three times fully before it can be withdrawn from a player account.
– By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and the bwin player Terms and Conditions.