- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 09:00 (GMT) on 7 March 2013 until 22:59 (GMT) on 13 March 2013. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as bwin’s General Terms and Conditions available at: https://help.bwin.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions
- Entry: To enter, players must send a tweet from their own twitter account, containing “#AskRealMadrid”
- Prize: Two team-signed jerseys by all players of Real Madrid CF and two playing kits (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Prize Draw:
- Entrants who send a tweet containing the hashtag “#AskRealMadrid” will be placed in a draw to win a Prize and four winners shall be drawn at random. The first four names drawn will win the Prize (the “Winners”).
- The draw will take place on 14 March 2013 and the first four names drawn at random will win a Prize. The first two tweets drawn at random will win the team-signed jerseys and the third and fourth tweet will win the playing kit.
- The four Winners will be contacted by email or via direct message to their Twitter account to notify them that they have won. The Winners must confirm their acceptance of the Prize by 17:00 (GMT) on 19 March 2013. Failure to reply will result in forfeiture of the Prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns.
- Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason. The use of offensive language in a tweet containing the hashtag will result in that entrant being disqualified from the promotion.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prize won by the players as part of this promotion. bwin reserves the right to publish photos and news stories around the Winners. By entering this competition you hereby agree that bwin shall be entitled to use your tweet, including your @twitter username, in any subsequent marketing material connected with bwin’s services.
- Non-transferable: This prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. bwin are under no obligation to offer a substitution if a Winner is unable to accept the prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact details are accurate and up to date.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin 2013.