Saturday’s Champions League showpiece not only represents the pinnacle of the European club season, but it also gives football betting fans the chance to win a completely free £50 bet.
To be in with a shot of claiming the prize, all you have to do is guess the time of the first goal scored in normal time during the final at the Allianz Arena, which this year pits English side Chelsea against home favourites Bayern Munich.
The person who predicts the correct time – or, if nobody gets it exactly right, the entrant who goes closest – will have a £50 free bet credited to their account.
No deposit is required – all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is send your name, bwin username and the exact minute you think the first goal will be scored in the Champions League final to email@example.com. If you’re not a bwin member yet, you can register here now.
If more than one person guesses the correct time/goes closest, then all successful entries will be put into a hat.
Up to three winners will then be chosen at random and each of those people will have their account credited with a £50 free bet.
The full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below:
Terms and conditions
– Entries must be received by 19:44 BST on Saturday, 19th May 2012. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
– Participants must be over 18 years old and have a valid, cashier-registered bwin player account (if you are new to bwin, you can register here).
– This competition is open to UK residents only.
– Only one entry per person, per household. Participants who submit more than one entry will be disqualified from the competition.
– Where more than one participant guesses the correct minute of the first goal, the names of those participants will be placed in a hat along with all other successful participants and a maximum of three (3) winners, who will all receive the £50 free bet, will be drawn at random.
– Guesses must be for normal time only (1st minute to 90th minute) – any entries predicting a first goal in extra-time will not be accepted. In the event of a 0-0 draw, there will be no winner of the £50 free bet.
– In the event that no-one correctly predicts the first goal time, the winner(s) will be the person(s) guessing closest to this time.
– Winners will be notified before 23:59 BST on Friday, 1st June 2012.
– The £50 free bet prize will be automatically credited to the account of the winner(s).
– This prize is non-transferable and is subject to the minimum bonus cash-out requirements. The £50 free bet must be wagered three times before it can be withdrawn from a player account.
– By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and the bwin player Terms and Conditions.