Winter testing is over and the start of the 2013 MotoGPTM season is just days away, but it isn’t only on the track where the action is hotting up.
The return of MotoGPTM means the MotoGPTM Poker Series is back on bwin.com, giving poker players the chance to win one of two VIP packages to the Spanish MotoGPTM on May 5th 2013.
Each package includes travel to and from the venue at Jerez, three nights’ luxury accommodation, VIP hospitality at the paddock throughout the weekend, a pit lane walk, safety car laps and starting grid access.
To top things off, the winners will also get the chance to show off their skills when they play poker with the MotoGPTM riders.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the packages you’ll need to qualify for the MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll, which is set to take place on April 14th 2013 at 7pm (BST).
Click here to find out how to enter the freeroll and see below for the competition’s full terms and conditions.
To whet your appetite for this year’s promotion we’ve also got a video of the winners’ experience from 12 months ago.
Check out the action from the 2012 MotoGPTM Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, when Casey Stoner took maximum points from Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa:
Promotion Terms and Conditions – MotoGPTM Jerez Promotion
- The MotoGP™ Jerez promotion will commence at 00:00 (GMT +1), on 18.03.13 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +2) on 14.04.13.
- Players give their expressed permission for the site to use their personal details for registration, administration and marketing purposes.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed in cash or transferred to third parties. Only the user who has qualified for the event may participate.
- Winners cannot bring a guest to this event.
- The winner will be contacted for booking of flights from a suitable airport.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions here https://help.bwin.com/en/general-information/legal-matters-standard-promotional-terms-and-conditions
Routes to the MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll
- Poker tournaments – Sit & Go route
- Take part in one of the “$6 MotoGPTM Jerez Sit & Go” tournaments, which can be found in the qualifier tab of the Sit & Go lobby. Win and you will receive an entry ticket to the “MotoGPTM Jerez Sit & Go Semi-Final”. The top 50 there can take part in the “MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll” which will take place on 14.04.13 at 20:00 (GMT+2).
- Make your deposit from 18.03.13 to 13.04.13
- If you make a deposit using the bonus code “MotoGPJerez”, a tournament ticket for the “MotoGPTM Jerez Deposit Semi-Final” will be credited to your account. This tournament will take place on 23.03.13, 30.03.13, 06.04.13 and 13.04.13 at 19:00 (GMT+2). Finish in the top 20 and you will gain access to the “MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll”.
- 100 Market Points for poker
- Collect 100 Market Points from 18.03.13 to 13.04.13 at 20:00 (GMT+2) and you will be credited a ticket for the “MotoGPTM Jerez Point Collector Semi-Final”, which will take place on 13.04.13 at 21:00 (GMT+2). Finish in the top 50 here and you will be awarded a place in the “MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll”.
- 5 Markets Points qualifier
- Collect 5 Market Points by playing poker and buy in to the “5 Market Point buy-in qualifier”, which will take place from 18.03.13 to 13.04.13 at 20:30 (GMT+2). The 5 best poker players there will get a ticket to the “MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll”.
- The direct route with 5,000 Market Points
- You have from 18.03.13 to 13.04.13 at 20:00 (GMT+2) to collect 5,000 Market Points. Do that and you’ll get a ticket to the “MotoGPTM Jerez Final Freeroll”.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2013.