The 2013/14 Premier League season gets underway on Saturday but with a relatively uninspiring fixture list on offer you could be forgiven for looking ahead to week two and Manchester United’s mouth-watering clash with Chelsea on Monday, August 26th.
With David Moyes facing his first real test as Manchester United manager after replacing Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho looking to spark a title challenge from Chelsea after returning to Stamford Bridge following a near six-year absence and Wayne Rooney keen for a move between the two clubs, there is plenty of intrigue ahead of the fixture.
And, thanks to bwin, you and a friend could be in the best seats at Old Trafford to watch the game unfold in style.
We’ve got a pair of VIP tickets and a pair of grandstand tickets to give away and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes is:
- Make sure you’re following @bwinManUtd on Twitter
- Go to the @bwinManUtd Twitter timeline and re-tweet the following message: RT & follow @bwinManUtd to win 2 tickets to see Man Utd v Chelsea at Old Trafford! Ts&Cs apply http://gobw.in/nSRGU 18+ #mufc #cfc
Entries received between 2pm on Tuesday, August 13th and 5pm on Thursday, August 15th will be placed into a hat and a winner will be drawn at random.
The winner will be notified by direct message by 6pm on Thursday, August 15th and the prize must be accepted by 12pm the next day (Friday, August 16th). Failure to acknowledge the direct message from bwin in the requisite time will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw to find another winner.
For more Manchester United competition news make sure you keep an eye on @bwinManUtd, the home for the content from the club’s official online betting and gaming partner.
Full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below. Good luck!
Promotion Terms and Conditions – Manchester United v Chelsea Ticket Promotion
- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 2pm (BST) on Tuesday, August 13th 2013 until 5pm (BST) on Thursday, August 15th 2013. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as our General Terms and Conditions available at: https://help.bwin.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions
- Entry: To enter, players must:
- Make sure they are following @bwinManUtd on Twitter
- Go to the @bwinManUtd Twitter timeline and re-tweet the following message: RT & follow @bwinManUtd to win 2 tickets to see Man Utd v Chelsea at Old Trafford! Ts&Cs apply http://gobw.in/nSRGU 18+ #mufc #cfc (the “Message”)
- First Prize: One pair of VIP tickets for Manchester United v Chelsea
- The tickets permit access for two people to the match played by the Manchester United first team against Chelsea Football Club at Old Trafford on Monday, August 26th at 8pm (BST); seats are located in the VIP area.
- Second Prize: One pair of grandstand tickets for Manchester United v Chelsea
- The tickets permit access for two people to the match played by the Manchester United first team against Chelsea Football Club at Old Trafford on Monday, August 26th at 8pm (BST); seats are located in the grandstand.
- Prize Draw:
- Players who successfully ensure they are following @bwinManUtd on Twitter and re-tweet the Message will be placed in a draw to win the Tickets and two winners shall be drawn at random (the “Winners“). The draw will take place on Thursday, August 15th 2013 at 5pm (BST). The first name chosen will win a pair of VIP Tickets; the second name chosen will win a pair of grandstand tickets.
- The Winners will be contacted before 6pm (BST) on Thursday, August 15th 2013 by direct message on Twitter to notify them that they have won. The winner must reply to the direct message by 12pm (BST) on Friday, August 16th 2013. Failure to reply will result in forfeiture of the prize and bwin will be entitled to re-draw.
- Ticket Collection: The Winner must be available to collect the Tickets prior to kick-off from the Old Trafford ticket office on Monday, August 26th 2013.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns.
- Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the Winners.
- Non-transferable: This prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. If the Winner is not able to attend the match, he or she must notify bwin that they wish to forfeit the tickets and bwin will be entitled to re-draw for the Tickets from the list of eligible players. bwin is under no obligation to offer a substitution if a Winner is unable to accept the prize.
- Identification: Photocard identification will be required of both the Winner and their guest in order for the Winner to collect the Tickets. Failure to provide valid proof of identification for both the Winner and their guest may result in neither party being allowed into the ground.
- Transport: The winner will be responsible for their own cost of travel and necessary insurance to and from the ground.
- Ticket Conditions: The winners and their guest must abide by the ticketing conditions and any breach of these conditions may result in the Winner and their guest being refused entry to Old Trafford.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2013.